Poster-Slogan Making Contest Mechanics
- The contest is open to all individuals aged 15-35 years old.
- Interested individual shall create a poster and slogan following the theme of the contest.
- Interested individuals are free to use of any medium in making the poster. The poster shall be placed on 15” x 20” sized illustration board. Slogan may be written in English or Filipino.
- Entries may be submitted from 26 September 2006 – 31 October 2006.
- Entries shall be submitted to KALIPI National Headquarters, 4th Flr.,
, J&T Tower 3894 Ramon Magsaysay Blvd., Sta. Mesa Manila. It may be sent by hand-carry or mail.
- Interested individual must submit only one entry.
- Entries should include the name of the contestant, contact numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses.
- Entries that do not follow the guidelines shall be disqualified.
- All entries shall be considered property of the Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas
- Entries shall be judged based on the following criteria:
Relevance to the theme
Impact and Presentation
- The decision of the judges, selected by KALIPI, shall be final.
- Winners will be announced on 15 November 2006 and will be notified through e-mail and a phone call. Prizes shall be given after proper verification of the identities of the winners.
Back to KALIPI blog
Visit CLL main page